Saturday, September 1, 2012

The big Turkey

Yes that is me in the picture but no I am not the big turkey. A turkey was donated to the Casa and Irma and I got in the kitchen to do a big Saturday dinner for the kids. I never have a chance to be in the pictures so here I am and I did continue working after the picture was taken. We invited several of the girls to help out and we had a fun time in the kitchen. It was a new thing for many of the kids. When I carved the turkey I had a few tasting the turkey helpers. We ate our fill before the meal was even served. We had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, salad, and fruit salad. It was a fun and very tasty meal. God was very good to us that day!


Irma gave us all direction and we got everything ready on time and tasting very good. I did not need a hat because I don't have much hair the girls said. It makes me hungry remembering that day. 

Great blessings to you all and have a wonderful week!

No comments: